Terms & Conditions
All bookings are subject to a £10 non-refundable deposit per room chargeable at time of booking. If the card details provided are found to be inaccurate or false, your booking will be cancelled. All bookings are accompanied by an email confirmation sent to the email address provided by the guest at the time of making the booking. It is the guest responsibility to ensure they receive the email confirmation, check the booking details, and inform us of any changes or errors. If guests do not receive an email confirmation within 1 hour of making the booking, they are advised to contact the booking team immediately otherwise we will assume the booking is correct.
Remont operates a payment upon arrival policy and express checkout.
Reception is open from 8.30am - 9.30pm Mon - Sat, and 9am - 9.30pm Sun. Guests are asked to check in between 3.00pm and 9.30pm on day of arrival and check-out no later than 11am on day of departure. REMONT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE CHECK-IN OUTSIDE OF THESE HOURS. Guests arriving after 11.30pm without prior notice (within reception hours) are advised to make alternative arrangements as they will not be checked-in.
BOOKING CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES AND NO-SHOWS
Remont has a strict cancellation policy and we advise guests to take out adequate insurance in case of any unforeseen circumstances resulting in last minute cancellations.
There is a standard 72 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY, unless stated otherwise, on all booked nights. A cancellation must be made by 3pm, 72 hour prior to the stay date. If a cancellation is made within 72 hours of your stay date, a charge of one night’s stay plus any further nights that fall within the cancellation period (applies to multiple night bookings) will be charged to the credit card details provided to secure the booking. Guests that fail to show on date of check-in and fail to inform us within our reception hours will be subject to FULL CHARGE of the entire booking, and their remaining booking cancelled. Bookings for multiple nights may be subject to cancellation or full charge if one or more nights are cancelled.
Changes to bookings are subject to availability and the manager’s discretion. Any changes or cancellations to a booking must be made in writing by email. A booking can only be regarded as amended or cancelled upon receipt of our confirmation. Cancellations or amendment by phone cannot be guaranteed.
1. Credit card details are required to confirm bookings and will be taken as an acceptance of our terms. ONLY credit cards authosised by the card holder will be accepted (if card holder is not available, then proof of autherisation must be given at time of booking). Most major credit cards accepted. AMEX is subject to a 3% surcharge. Cheques and Dinner cards are not accepted.
2. Guests are welcome to use the free wireless broadband service we provide, but we will not be held responsible for any loss of service or damage to guest computer data.
3. During guests stay at Remont, guests are responsible for their room and liable for any Damage that is caused to their room, either by themselves, their friends or family. Guests are also liable for any other damage they may cause on the grounds of Remont. Cost of any damage will be at the managers discretion and charged in the first instance to the card used to confirm the booking with.
4. Subject to managers discretion, Remont reserves the right to refuse check-in, or ask guests to leave without refund or explanation if guests are found to act inappropriately e.g. rude or threatening behaviour to staff or guests, putting others at risk of harm, disturbance of Remont etc...
5. Remont has a Non-smoking policy throughout the building, however, guests are welcome to smoke in the garden area away from other guests windows.
6. Guests should take adequate precautions for their own vehicles and belongings as Remont will not be held responsible. Valuable items can be locked away upon request. Please do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address info@remont-oxford. co.uk we are always on hand to assit with your enquiry.